beauty in the eyes of.
Monday, May 29, 2006
4:50 AM
HOME AT LAST!
AND IT'S GREAT!
pure water, my bed! my handphone! the net!! clean toilet! gosh. I say OBS was rather bad. I was so homesick. On the first day already. The toilets was very clean at first and then it started to become to sick and gross. like the 2nd day or something, it was covered with flies and wings. EWW. We stayed in tents for 4 nights. Hmm. can't really remember what happened. Oh on the 3rd day we went hiking. IT was the worst day I ever had. The bags were so heavy! plus we got lost and my group ended up in a swamp and had to walk in a never ending DRAIN. How gross. The next day we had to kayak for 8 hours. I almost died. Uh I'm too lazy to update anymore.
I shall talk about sat! I had flag day! It was kinna fun since it was the first time for me. We had to meet at tiong bahru plaza first and then we could go where ever we want after that. Gosh you could really see the difference of people. When we were at Tiong Bahru plaza people would walk away once they SEE YOU or just donate 5 cents ? 20 cents? how stingy. And when me, jing and agnes took a train to city link mall and people donated like $10 notes!
After that, I watched OVER THE HEDGE with ern, selene, janelle and kai lin. The rest watched x-men. It was so cute!! Then had dinner at some western cafe.
Oh wells. I'm gonna upload the photos we took at OBS! (: